You are reading Let Me See You . . .

10/11/07

Let Me See You . . .

Aiiight, this is the first of many random post to come. I just had to share the 69 Boyz “Tootsie Roll” song/video with you good folk. 69 Boyz are a Miami bass and hip hop group originating from Jacksonville, Florida. Actually, this post isn’t that random . . . it kinda relates to the “Cupid Shuffle”, as well as, other dances. Watch the group section in the video and tell me if you see the any sort of relationship between the CS and TR.



Another dance, “Butterfly”, that originated in Jamaica is referenced in the 69 Boyz track . . . AND . . . because I’m an intuitive brotha, I’ve added a tube4u to peep. Learn the dance and practice your French.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 GOT TO BE FUNKY.
Designed by PANKAJ C. Thanks to BloggerBits